Providing a common platform for interaction among scientists and to acquaint them with the latest developments in mycology and plant pathology.
Encouraging young scientists to undertake meaningful research for solving major disease problems afflicting agricultural crops.
- To publish the Society Journal - Journal of Mycology and Plant Pathology and ISMPP Newsletter
- To organize annual and international conferences for scientific interactions.
- To organize competition sessions for various awards for the benefit of the young scientists at the annual conferences.
- To hold annual meetings of the Executive Council, editorial board and General Body for updating the election process and professional activities of the Society.
- Publication of review articles on the innovative and latest topics for the benefit of members.